No gift is too small. All donations are greatly appreciated.
In 2017, the Board of Trustees established a fund to financially support the projects listed below, to propel the CSA into a digital future.
- Develop an IT infrastructure for simultaneous searching of all files and databases on our website
- Add to our website books on Confederate philately
- Provide online scans of the authentication committee results
- Publish updates of the Confederate Catalog
- Publish award-winning exhibits of Confederate philately on the website
We have set a goal of $100,000 to kick off our major fundraising effort. Please help support the CSA in our ongoing, innovative projects. Larry Baum will serve as our fundraising chairman. Donations will be recognized annually in the Confederate Philatelist. Join one of the clubs or circles.
- John C. Calhoun Club – $150
- Andrew Jackson Club – $250
- George Washington Circle – $500
- Jefferson Davis Circle – $1,000
- Thomas Jefferson Circle – $2,500
- August Dietz Circle – $5,000
You can set up your giving plan however it best meets your individual situation. Monthly, quarterly, annually – over one year or over multiple years – contact Larry Baum to discuss what you would like to do, by email at Larry Baum, or by mail:
316 W. Calhoun Street, Sumter, SC 29150 (803-316-6460)
All donations to the CSA, a 501(c)(3) organization under the federal tax code, are tax deductible.