Confederate collections and exhibits contain many unusual and rare items that are rarely seen on the market. Sharing these offers the opportunity to showcase a collection or exhibit to a much wider audience. All viewers, from the beginner to the most dedicated collector, can learn something new.
Most of the exhibits listed below were formally entered in competition. It is the content of these exhibits and collections that make them both interesting to view and useful in research.
If you would like to showcase your collection or exhibit on this site, contact our webmaster for more information.
The exhibits are arranged by topic. Some exhibits may take a few minutes to load due to file size.
View any of the exhibits below by clicking on the title
- Advertising Covers in the Confederacy – Larry Baum
- Florida Civil War Postal History – Deane R. Briggs
- Arkansas Under Two Flags – Rodney Kelley
- Huntsville, Alabama Confederate Postal History – Michael C. O’Reilly
- U.S. Mail Service in the Seceded and Confederate States December 20, 1860 – May 31, 1861 – Steven M. Roth
- U.S. Post Office Department Operations in the Seceded States in 1861 – Jerry Wells
- Provisional Issues of North Carolina Confederate Mail 1861-1865 – Tony L. Crumbley
- Mobile, Alabama CSA Provisional Issue – Van Koppersmith
- Building Confederate Unity: The Important Role of Flag Covers – Randolph Smith
- Patriotic Covers, Lettersheets, Etc., Used within and from the Confederate States of America during the Civil War (1861-1865) – John H. Walker
- The Nitre and Mining Bureau – Thomas M. Lera
- The Vital Role of Waterways in the Carriage of Confederate Mail – Steven M. Roth
- A Country Divided: Effects of the American Civil War on the Mails – Daniel Ryterband
- Special Postal Routes Across The Lines During the American Civil War – Steven C. Walske
- Civil War Blockade of the Southern Coasts – Steven C. Walske
- American Civil War – Anders Olason
- Canada/British North America (BNA) – Union & Confederate Postal Correspondence in U.S. Civil War Era (1859-1867) – Ronald Majors
- The McCrady Family Civil War Correspondence – Phil Eschbach
- Using the Documents of Commerce to Fund the Civil War 1862-1872 – John Lighthouse
- Who, What & Why – Richard F. Murphy and Steven M. Roth
If you have electronic copies (scans or PDF files) of your exhibit or collection pages that you would like displayed to this site, contact our webmaster to submit new material.
Other Exhibits Online
Richard Frajola has online versions of some excellent CSA Exhibits including exhibits on the Confederate States Navy, Blockade Mail and Mourning Covers.
Trish Kaufmann hosts many CSA exhibits, as well as links to CSA exhibits on other websites.